Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Piece of Heaven


     As I lay in bed with a dog head on my stomach, my down comforter, and my music on; I am realizing that this is probably the closest to heaven I may ever get (throw in an ocean and a sailboat and there is no question I am in heaven).  No wheelchair to be seen, no doors or stairs to contend with; no prying eyes, just the simple truth; the dog, the bed and I.  

My Sleeping Nin!
    In all the confusion of life, the speed, the hustle and bustle of the day, true happiness is the simple things found in fleeting moments.  For at this time, there is no worry of bills, work, health, dates or money. Just contentment of pure uncomplicated and unconditional love; that which can only be found between a girl and her dog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment